Thursday, May 8, 2014

Blog # 10: Three Weeks Left!

     I have been making progress but I just realized that I am running out of time. I am excited about the progress but feeling a little cramped on time. I need more time. I have about two weeks to present the project and although I have done a lot of small activities I don't have any real hard material since I haven't taken many videos or pictures. The biggest step in my project, which was taking the initiative to start the group, took a lot longer than I expected. It actually took up about two months of my project. I am super excited that the paperwork has been sent but I am anxious to get a response back. I really wish I could have the club approved before the presentation but that is highly unlikely. I am very optimistic about the club getting approved but I do dread that the application will be denied. Either way, I have to think of something else to do for the presentation. I have a couple of ideas but I need to pick one and figure out how to do it.

     However, I have an upcoming event. On May 11th I will be selling flowers outside of mass at my church for Mother's Day. A lot of mothers give up their babies for abortion but we want to celebrate all the mothers that said no to abortion. All of the profits of the flower sale will be going to pro-life pregnancy centers. This will be considered the first event of Rebels for Life. It is an example of further activities we will be doing. I hope we can raise a lot of money!

Happy Mother's Day to all those who chose life. 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment