Sunday, April 27, 2014

Blog # 9: Improvement & Progress = Success

          These past few weeks have been absolutely busy and crazy. I'm actually surprised that I am able to find enough time to do pro-life things. Despite the craziness I am really excited about my progress. Last week I signed up for the Survivors Pro-Life Training Camp over the summer. The cost is $425 for 12 days of this pro-life "boot camp". I am really excited to be attending an actual camp and I was very lucky to have my spot reserved in time because as of now the spots are completely filled. I am hoping that this camp will show me what I am meant to do in the pro-life movement. I am also working on getting better in contact with pro-life organizations so that they can help me out. I am planning to take the diapers I collected to Casa Teresa on May 1st. After that I am also planning to visit another pregnancy center and volunteer there. 
     Time is coming up fast and I realized that I have to present my 20 Percent Project in a couple weeks. I know that I am going to do a video but I don't know what I'm going to include in the video. I haven't really taken much video of what I have done so there isn't much. I really need to get my creative juices flowing and think of the format of the video soon because I'm running out of time. Hopefully Rebels for Life will be an official club by then so I can present that.
     An update on my club Rebels for Life is that it was finally approved by my principal and it will now be sent to the district for approval. I had a meeting with him and 3 other of my friends on Friday to talk about the club. After us explaining the details about the club he gave us 100% of his support. I am so glad that we were able to work this out. I really hope the process doesn't take that long so that I am able to include the club in my presentation in May.


No comments:

Post a Comment