Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Blog # 13: 20 Percent Project Final Presentation

     This is the video that I made to present as the result of the 20 Percent Project. After working on this project for an entire school year I made a video to represent my work. The original idea for the project was to create a documentary on my experiences in the pro-life field. However, I was unable to do all the things I had hoped I could do. I had originally hoped to visit pregnancy centers, attend workshops, visit abortion centers, get testimonies, and create a documentary for my project. My project took an unexpected turn when I decided to create a new group on campus called Students for Life. I worked for about 4 months to go through the application process and to plan the group. I had hoped to do other things but the application process took a lot longer than I thought it would. Although we are not officially a group on campus we have come a long way. I am really proud of the end result of my 20 Percent Project because I would consider it a success. Thanks to the help of my friends, teachers, principal, parents, and Students for Life of America I was able to create this video. This video is a reflection of the journey to form Students for Life and the people that have helped and inspired me. A big thank you to all who have inspired me! 


No comments:

Post a Comment