Sunday, March 9, 2014

Blog # 4: Paperwork for Savanna Students for Life

     I have actually been very busy the past few weeks so I had procrastinated on getting the paperwork for the Pro-Life club at school. The paperwork is very simple and basic but there was still some minor details that I had to figure out. I was finally able to get the signature from the future club adviser just last week. The next step is to type the club purpose so that I can turn in the paperwork. I plan to have the paperwork turned in no later than March 12th because I want to have the club running as soon as possible. I'm still not sure how hard it is going to be to make the club official. For the application I need to have the Principal's signature as well as the Assistant Superintendent's signature. After that I am not sure exactly who has to make the group official. In other words I still have a lot of work to do.
     To promote the group my next step is to create a Facebook group to spread the word out about the group. My friend will actually be the one primarily in charge for the media for the group since she is a passionate pro-life leader as well. I am hoping to use the power of other social medias as well to help spread the word. I will be contacting Students for Life of America to tell them about our progress and to ask for help to start the group. I am really optimistic about the pro-life group but at the same time I am afraid that the group will not be a success. All I can do is pray for the best. 

Purpose of Savanna Students for Life:
"Members of Students for Life will work to save the lives of those threatened by abortion. The respect for life will be promoted and encouraged among those who share the same life concerns."



No comments:

Post a Comment