Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Week 1


When my teacher Mr. Lee announced the 20 Percent Project at the beginning of the school year I was a little nervous. I knew that the project would be a lot of work and that my grade would depend on it. However, I wanted to do something that would make a difference in someone else's life. I wanted to make the best out of the project and use it to help me grow as a person. I thought about the project and I came up with a lot of ideas but none of them stuck to me. When Mr. Lee told us to do something that we were passionate about I knew exactly what I was going to do; I was going to do a pro-life documentary. I know that doing a pro-life documentary won't be easy but I want to show others the facts about abortion and what an industry it has turned into. I am passionate about pro-life and I hope to gain a lot of information about pro-life movements throughout the project. Overall, I am excited to see the results of the project.





No comments:

Post a Comment